Saudi Aramco Webcast webcast
Listen to a webcast discussing Saudi Aramco’s Full-Year 2019 Results announcement to be held on March 16, 2020.
This webcast requires registration.
In order to listen to the audio webcast, please read the following acknowledgement and indicate your acceptance of the terms thereof by clicking the "Accept" button below. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, please click "Cancel".
Terms and Conditions
1. An opportunity to participate in the webcast communications is provided only at the express request of a participant, such request to be made by the participant clicking on the "Accept" button below.
2. By clicking the "Accept" button below, a participant indicates that he or she is willing for his or her participation in the webcast communications to take place.
3. During the course of the webcast communications, discussion may take place concerning controlled activities or investments (as defined in the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000).
4. Nothing in the webcast communications should be regarded by a participant as, or being accompanied by:
- an invitation to underwrite, subscribe for, or otherwise acquire or dispose of, a controlled investment, nor constitute the provision of advice in relation to such activities.
- an inducement relating to a relevant investment (as defined in the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000) in relation to any company whether in the Saudi Aramco or otherwise.
- an invitation to effect a transaction with Saudi Aramco nor any other person in the course of the carrying on by the Saudi Aramco nor any other person of any activity falling within any of paragraphs 3 to 11 of Schedule 1 of the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, including, without limitation:
- dealing in securities and contractually based investments; arranging deals in, managing, safeguarding and administering or advising on investments.
5. This webcast communication may refer to the price at which certain investments have been bought and sold in the past, and the yield on such investments. To the extent that this occurs, such past performance should not be relied on by the participant as a guide to future performance of the investments.
Accept > Cancel >